Cleveland Range 21CET8, Countertop Steamcraft Manual Control Electric Steamer
No work needed. Workes as intended.
•Cooking Capacity for up to three 12? x 20? x 21/2? deep Cafeteria Pans.
• Innovative PowerPak Electric Steam Generator: One Special Stainless Steel Fire Bar Heating Element. Strong 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction. Large 3.5 gallon generator reservoir for fast steam cooking production. Fully insulated rear mounted steam generator.
• Easy Access Generator Cleaning Port: Generator Cleaning Port located on the outside, top of the unit. Not necessary to remove hot panels or rack guides to access.
• Instant Steam Stand By Mode: Hold generator at a steaming temperature. Allows unit to start cooking instantly.
• Durable 14 Gauge, Stainless Steel Construction: For compartment door, cavity and steam generator.
• One 60 Minute Electro-Mechanical Timer and Switch for manual operation: Audible signal for cooking time completion.
• Main Power On/Off Switch: With Automatic Water Fill.
• Exclusive Steam Cooking Distribution System: Maintenance Free Exclusive Brass Steam Jets produce a high velocity convection steam without fans. Coved Corner design in cooking compartment distributes heat evenly, and is easy to keep clean. Creased top & bottom enhance drainage. Cold water condenser behind drain maintains a dry steam. Fully insulated cooking compartment for thermal efficiency. Removable Stainless Steel Slide Racks for easy cleaning.
• Automatic Generator Drain: Contains a “Water Jet” Spray Rinse Drain Cleaning Cycle to keep drain clear.
• Exclusive Automatic Remote Probe Type Water Level Control: Separate from the generator for easy access.
• Exclusive “Cool to the Touch” Two-Piece Compartment Door Design: Free floating inner door with reversible gasket provides an air tight seal. Stainless
Steel Slam/Latch Door Latch mechanism for reliability. • Left Hand Door Hinging: Compartment Doors hinged on the left, controls on the right.
• Available in most voltages, single or three phase only.
• Compartment Door Steam Shut Off Switch (SCS)
Volts: 208. Hertz: 60. Three Phase. AMPS 23.6
Dimensions: 24-1/2" W x 30 1/2" D x 47" H.
Weight: 150 Lbs.