Glastender GT-24 Commercial 24" Rotary Glasswasher
-Removable top and front shield for easy cleaning access
-Conveyor lifts out for easy cleaning
-Switch panel may be relocated in the field
-Removable side panels for easy service access
-Spray boxes unlatch for easy cleaning - engineered for maximum soil removal
-4000 watt heater encased in an incoloy sheath to resist caustic detergents
-Digital temperature gauges built into switch panel
-Thermostat controls wash tank temperature
-Automatic electronic peristaltic metering pumps
-1/6 HP pumps recirculate wash water and rinse water
-Fractional HP drive motor powers the belt driven conveyor and includes built-in slip clutch
-Sensor activated low water cutoff in wash tank protects heater
-Automatic chemical sensor alerts operator when detergent and sanitizer is low
-Prime switches provided for high speed chemical priming
-Cord and plug
General Plumbing [Hot water and cold water required]:
• Plumb with 1/2" water supply. Adapt to 3/8" FMPT.
• Minimum water pressure is 25 PSI
• Maximum water pressure is 100 PSI. Install water pressure regulator if line pressure is over 100 PSI. Water valve on unit has built-in strainer and flow control to provide consistent volume between 25 and 100 PSI
• Install separate water shut-off valve for each connection
• Unit has built-in air gaps. Vacuum breakers are not required
Hot Water Only:
• Maximum temperature is 150ºF (66ºC), minimum is 130ºF (54ºC).
• Initial fill is 3 gallons. Maximum consumption is 1/4 gallon per minute during operation
Cold Water Only:
• Minimum temperature is 75ºF (24ºC) per FDA Code. Install hot/cold mixing valve if necessary.
• Initial fill is 2-1/4 gallons, maximum consumption is 2 gallons per minute during operation
• 1-1/2" tailpiece
• Use open type floor drain for maximum drainage
• Two white plastic drain cocks extending below the bottom are for recirculating pump drainage when required for replacement or winterizing. The drain cocks are in the closed position - no plumbing is required.
• 120/208-240V, single phase, 60Hz, 3-wire (two hot and one neutral), ground connected per local code (green wire), 20 amp for 240 volt or 30 amp for 208 volt (4 wire total), unit will operate within 10% of rated voltage
• Dedicated 20 amp circuit required [30 amp for 208V]
• A power relay in the unit separates the high and low voltages and directs the respective power to the electrical components. The heater and power light operate on 208 or 240 volts - all other components operate on 120 volts.
Note: This unit is wired for 208V.
• Extra heavy duty, non-foaming, commercial liquid dishwashing detergent is required - .30% concentration
• Consult local chemical supplier to match detergent with local water conditions
• Liquid chlorine bleach (sodium hypochlorite - 5.25% solution) adjusted to 50 ppm or iodophor adjusted to 12.5 ppm
• 3 minute cycle, 60 second wash and 60 second rinse exposure
• 1000 - 2-1/2" diameter or 800 - 2-3/4" diameter glasses per hour (maximum glass height 10" - including pitchers and wine carafes)
• 24 1/8"W x 24 1/8"D x 38 1/2"H.
• 155 lbs.